Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 6, 2019

A Lucky Mojo Podcast ... Yeah Baby?

I stumbled across an interesting podcast yesterday from a couple who run a shop that I have bought stuff from in the past and mentioned buying from in this old post of mine -
St Paul & The Broken Bones ... and Mojo
My "lucky" mojo bag
I don't think I bought or received that mojo bag from the
Lucky Mojo Curio Company now when I think about it a bit more.
I think it was a lady in New York who sent it to me when I bought a couple of books from her, but I have bought some nifty little knick-knacks from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company, not that I'm into hoodoo though.
But I do find it a curious practice.
Now I can listen to a show about the practice if I want to -
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour
Yeah baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment