Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 30, 2020

Back to ... School?

Back to the Future?
A scene from 'Back to the Future Part 2[020]?-)
I picked up a 2020 diary at an ALDI 'Back to School' sale thinking that with me being a Sharks supporter, maybe this is an omen for the upcoming 2020 NRL football season.
Finding OMEN[S]/NEMO?
The only NRL grand final the Sharks have won was back in 2016 against the 'Melbourne Storm'.
2016 Has been the Weirdest Year of My 52 Year Life
Notice that there is a lightning bolt on the 2020 ALDI diary?-)
What's with all those Australiens?-)
The NRL Grand Final 2020 will be held on Sunday 4th October 2020 at the SCG (Sydney Cricket Ground) and I noticed that in my diary a lightning bolt is hanging over that date while a shark seems to be cruising that week to the final date:-)
Also 2020 being the Year of the Rat, I found it a bit of a hopeful omen with me being born in the Year of the  Dragon and the Sharks having to play the next two seasons at the St.George Dragons home ground, while building is taking place in and around the Sharks home ground, that Rats and Dragons are compatible.
The Sharks won their first NRL grand final in the
Year of the Monkey.
Shark Week in the Year of the Monkey
The Sharks first game of the NRL season is against Russell Crowe's South Sydney Rabbitohs, and while Russ is a fellow Dragon, Rabbits aren't compatible with Rats, so there is another good sign for me and the Sharkies.
January 1st and a White Rabbit Hole?
That's probably not how Chinese astrology works, but I'm hoping that it is:-)
So I had better mark the date of October 4th, 2020 in my diary:-)
GO THE SHARKIES!!!
AND THE LIONS!!!
My 2019 Lions membership card:-)
I Told You That Football is a Shamanic Sport, Didn't I?
I'll just be glad when the football season starts again and the boring cricket (it ain't called cricket[s] for nothing:-) season is over in Australia.
YAWN!
"Twenty20 cricket or Twenty-20 (often abbreviated to T20), is a shortened format of cricket
At the professional level, it was originally introduced by the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) in 2003 for 
the inter-county competition."

UPDATE:
Dear Diary, 2020 turned out a big disappointment  in more ways than one for a lot of people:-(
Melbourne Storm won the 2020 NRL Grand Final beating the Penrith Panthers 26 -20
I guess that I should have seen that coming;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment