Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 15, 2020

Tom Hanks Mocked for Excessive Vegemite?

I can't believe that grown up Aussies are telling Tom Hanks that he has put too much Vegemite on his toast, when to me that looks like the Goldilocks "just right, Vegemite" amount.
Tom Hanks mocked for excessive Vegemite in coronavirus photo update
Back in the days when I ate cheese
Yay! Vegemite is Down-Under's Again
The KRAFT Has Been Removed From Vegemite?
I can understand spreading it lightly across toast for beginners or children, and I wouldn't advise eating a full jar of the stuff like Jimmy Barnes did as a kid, but for average Australians to advise Tom that what he was spreading is too much on his toast is to me like saying Australians only go to the pub and drink light beer, and never drink heavy.
Vegemite and avocado ... don't try this at home, yuck!
The only time I ever felt sick when eating Vegemite was when I combined it with smashed avo.
And I repeat do not try that at home.
I got through one of those pictured above and binned the other two.
And I normally love that much avocado and Vegemite on toast, but just not together at once.
Smashed Avocados and Other Rotten Situations?
If I didn't like the Bega Cheese company so much for buying Vegemite back for the Aussie brand market I would have sued them for that serving suggestion on the back of the jar pictured above for one avocado and a teaspoon full of Vegemite:-)
Sometimes I just grab a teaspoon and scoop out some Vegemite from the jar and slowly lick it like a lolly-pop for a few minutes until it's all gone.
And I have to say that I think Tom Hanks is more Aussie than those pussy Aussies trying to give him advice on how to feed his inner pussy.
Bon AppΓ©tit Tom, and you and the wife get well soon.
And to think that I was seriously thinking of attending that Brisbane
event with my eldest son at one stage, how lucky were we in the end?
Saving Mr Hanks From Corona-virus in P.L. Travers' Home Australian State of Queensland, While Disneyland Closes to Save People From the Same Virus?

No comments:

Post a Comment