Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 24, 2020

4/20 [20] DEATH, ABDUCTION AND THE UFO: A MODERN MYTHOLOGY?

Anne passed on Hemsworth's birthday August 11th, as did Robin
I listened to two podcasts today featuring Micah Hanks, one was form about 3 years ago on the 'Somewhere in the Skies' podcast -
Somewhere in the Skies Podacst Micah Hanks: Toward a Better Ufology
About 3 years apart?-)
And the other one was the the latest 'The Micah Hanks Program' podcast -
04.20.20. Death, Abduction and the UFO: A Modern Mythology
I thought it was interesting, if not synchromystic that Micah's 4/20/20 podcast was about UFOs, Jung and mythology.
And remember that you need to see a rainbow from a 42 degree angle to be able to see it with your own eyes:-)
I only listened to these two podcasts because I had stumbled across Ryan's podcast when I listened to his movie review of 'Communion', which I wrote about on April 20th, 2020 here -
Reviewing COMMUNION with Andrew Sanford Somewhere in the Skies?
Australia is a day ahead of America don't forget, so
the Micah Hanks 4/20 show wasn't posted when I wrote that post.
Probably just all a coincidence, right?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment