Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 30, 2020

WTF: Have a Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics?

In my last post titled -
I watched a movie last Saturday night that was released on Netflix on May 11th, 2020, and May 11th just happens to be my ex-wife's birthday, to make this post even more WTF creepier.
And there was a scene that really made my jaw drop ... well, a couple of scenes I guess now that I just learned that Jerry Stiller passed away on May 11th, 2020.
We're gonna need a bigger boat?
But the scene that made my jaws drop knowing what I know now about the lives of three people whose lives would change forever through death in the month of May, 2020 was eerie, as well as strangely touching.
Fred Willard died May 15th, 2020 and then Marc Maron's partner Lynn Shelton would pass away the day after on May 16th, 2020.
Not Fred Willard?! Wha' Happened?
2020: End Times Fun?
 OK, now bearing all the above in mind, here are the scenes below that WTF'd me in the Netflix movie
'Have a Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics'.
Jerry?! As in Stiller?
Douglas Noel Adams (11 March 1952 – 11 May 2001)
Now let that sink in and tell me that timing ain't everything when it comes to life's trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment