Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 18, 2021

Frankenstein (The Movie) Turns 90?

Cover to Credits Podcast: Frankenstein
I listened to the latest 'Cover to Credits' podcast episode which was about the differences between the novel and the 1931 movie of 'Frankenstein' and realized that I bought the book in 2018, the novel's 200th anniversary and still haven't read it yet -
Curiouser and Curiouser Affection?
Sophomore Lit Podcast #62: Frankenstein
I also found our that the
'Sophomore Lit' podcast had done an episode about the book back in 2018 when the book had turned 200.
And I noticed oddly enough that when I wrote my 'Peter Pan' post that the 'Cover to Credits' podcast and and the
'Sophomore Lit' podcast are both at 119 episodes right now:-)
History Unplugged Podcast: Was there a real life Dr. Frankenstein?
I'll have to watch my
'Director's Commentary: Terror of Frankenstein' DVD again now -

No comments:

Post a Comment