Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 12, 2021

A Secret History of Consciousness: The Conscious World According to Gary Lachman?

I heard about this 3 part series of talks at the English branch of the Theosophical Society by Gary Lachman on a Zoom call in to the TS from listening to a recent 'Skeptiko' podcast episode featuring 
Gary Lachman where the sailor mouthed host Alex mentions having watched the 3 part series on You Tube -
So I went looking for them to have a watch for myself, since I'm working on a post about the Theosophical Society right now, as I wrote in my recent post -
Today is Crowley's birthday BTW:-)
Ironically, I just realized when I was halfway through writing this post that today is October 12th and Aleister Crowley's birthday and that I spent last night listening to the first two part episode of the 'Rejected Religions' podcast which were about what the guest thought he knew about the life and work of Crowley:-)
Personally I think that AC was a deluded pretentious prick, who is probably working though some serious karma right now in the next life/lives, but I find it interesting why people think this guy was so good at being known as a big bad magickian;-) 
Crowley reminds me of P.T.Barnum for some reason, or PTB as I like to call him in the same way as Theosophists like to call
I think that HPB was a bit of a PTB herself when it came to the TRUTH:-)
And happy birthday
Hugh Jackman for today, as we are all stars as Al would tell you, me and anybody who would listen to the old stage magician:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment