Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 7, 2021

Mark Anthony and Dr. Steven Farmer's 10 Best Spiritual Books?

Podcast: Dr. Steven Farmer's 10 Best Spiritual Books
Dr. Steven Farmer's 10 Best Spiritual Books
I've written a post about Dr. Steven Farmer in the past -
Life, Death and the Space Between: Spirit Animals with Dr. Steven Farmer?
So it was interesting to hear what he thought were his 10 best spiritual books on Sandie Sedgbeer's podcast.
I actually gave away a Mark Anthony book yesterday, which I had read a while back and found interesting, and also wrote a post or two about that book a while back, too -
What is My Idea of "God"?
Mark Anthony, JD Psychic Explorer® (aka The Psychic LawyerTop 10
I am yet to buy or read any of Steven Farmer's book's, but I'd like to read a few of his books about shamanism in the future maybe ... God willing?-)
I like hearing and/or seeing just what books authors like Steven and Mark think are the best spiritual books that they have personally read.

No comments:

Post a Comment