Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 11, 2021

Isle of the Dead?

On a tiny island off Tasmania's historic Port Arthur, lie the bodies of 1,000 people
Well, timing is everything in life ... and death ... it seems, as I saw this story at the ABC news site this morning about the new pathway around the Isle of the Dead, so tourists don't have to walk over any unmarked graves like I did back in 2016 when I visited the island on a very cold, wet and windy day ... which made for great atmosphere to be honest, and which I wrote about in this old post -
Tattoos and Tokens of Hope and Hopelessness
Boggo Road Gaol 
The synchronicity is that my youngest son and I did a Jail tour of
Boggo Road Gaol in my hometown of Brisbane at the end of last month, and at the start of the tour our tour guide asked the group if any of us had done any other prison tours -
All Our Shimmering Skies ... and Deluded Eyes?
I put my hand up and told the guide and the group that I had done Port Arthur in Tasmania back in 2016 and about the Isle of the Dead and walking across unmarked graves on the island.
'The World' Loses Hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment