Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 8, 2021

Putin, Gary Lachman and Holy Russia?

Putin’s Propaganda Pics as the 
Russian Leader 
Turns 69:-)
I've been listening to old podcasts of
Gary Lachman talking about his various books on various podcast shows throughout the week, since I wrote this recent post -
The Weekend University, Gary Lachman, Jung ... and Other Things That Come to Mind ... or Don't?
Not that I have read any of
Gary's books yet, but I thought it was synchy that the last two podcast episodes I have listened to featuring Gary were about his book on Holy Russia and today I see on the Australian news that Putin has just turned 69:-)

Hey, wasn't 69 Crowley's chapter in his 'The Book of Lies' which held the secret that got him admitted to the O.T.O.?
I don't know what sort of cake the host of the
'Night-Light Radio' podcast is talking about to Gary in the podcast episode below at around the 10 minute mark, but I hope it was a birthday cake and not a O.T.O Gnostic cake rumoured to be made of bodily fluids;-)
Night-Light Radio Podcast: 
The Return of Holy Russia 
with
 Gary Lachman
The Night-Light Radio Podcast
Treadwells Conversations Podcast: 
Gary Lachman
You learn something everyday in occult circles, especially on
Putin's 69th birthday when everyone sucks up to the birthday boy ... metaphorically of course:-)

UPDATE: October 9th, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment