Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 21, 2021

Samuel Johnson and His Real Life Journey ... So Far?

Afternoons: Samuel Johnson
 and his sister Hilde
Actor Samuel Johnson was in a coma following a car crash earlier this year and he and his sister Hilde joined Jacinta Parsons on the ABC radio show 'Afternoons' for a chat about the experience, and while listening to Sam tell his story I couldn't help thinking of Job from Biblical mythology for some reason.
I've only watched Sam in the TV mini-series 'Molly' and the animated movie '$9.99' which were two shows I loved and have bought on DVD.
I even bought the soundtrack to 'Molly' and played it (and still play it today on drives) on my Australian road-trips in 2016.
"Molly is a two-part Australian miniseries about music legend Molly Meldrum. Aired on the Seven Network, the first part premiered on 7 February 2016, with the second and final half screening on 14 February. It is based on Meldrum's biography, The Never, Um ... Ever Ending Story, which was written with journalist Jeff Jenkins."
$9.99
THIS BOOK IS ALL ABOUT YOU!?
I didn't realize until researching this post that the second part of the TV series 'Molly' aired on February 14th, 2016, as ironically my one and only sister was born on Feb 14 (Valentine's Day), so I guess I know what I'll be buying her for her next birthday now:-)
It's kind of eerie listening to Sam on this 'Your Life Choices' podcast uploaded on May Day 2021 and me now knowing what was just up around the corner in his life and about to hit him. 
Life
can be one rough ride, but how much choice do we really have when it comes to the ride that we find ourselves on?
And how eerily synchromystic that Connie should pass on P!nk's birthday of September 8th, 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment