Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 29, 2021

Why Woo-Woo Works ... and Sells Well, Too?-)

I listened to Dr.David Hamilton on the Guy Lawrence Podcast, after listening to the podcast I wrote a post about recently featuring Wayne Dyer's youngest daughter, Saje -
Douglas Noel Adams (11 March 1952 – 11 May 2001)
I had not heard of Dr David Hamilton (or have read any of his books) until listening to Guy's podcast interview with him, but I certainly will be buying a few books to read down the line ... if it should be my fate to do so, that is?-)
And there are a few others of David's that I'm KINDa interested in reading:-)
I think I'm feeling better already by just thinking about reading these books in the future, or am I just imagining that I am?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment