Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 9, 2021

House Protection ... Aliens & Artists and For Whom the BULL Tolls: Part 2?-)

The Last Man on Earth (1964 film)
House protection?-)
Screen memory from 'The Last Man on Earth':-)
Aliens & Artists Podcast: Gordon White Part 2
I couldn't help but think of the 1964 Vincent Price movie
'The Last Man on Earth' where Vincent is battling zombie vampires and putting rings of garlic, mirrors and crosses on his front door to keep the vampires from his front door, when I was listening to Gordon White on part 2 of an Aliens & Artists podcast that dropped onto my iPad today:-)
Aliens & Artists and For Whom the BULL Tolls?-)
I've been on a Richard Matheson kick lately since seeing an appearance of Richard talking about his book
'The Life After Death Project' 
On another podcast I listened to Richard say that he always wrote his books modeled on the home which he was living in at the time, which made me think of Jeff Kripal's book
'Authors of the Impossible' and what would happen to authors in Jeff's book.
Authors of the Impossible: The Paranormal and the Sacred
As much as I like listening to Gordon's personal opinions on all things magickal I must remember to get some more salt for my pantry:-) 
And I found it amusing how Stuart ended that second podcast with a song about my own "racist" spirit animal the crow:-)
Farrrking good song it is too Stu;-)
As soon as I wrote that last line a crow on my roof "faarrrked":-)
And did I hear Gordon mention something about turtles in that podcast?
Turtles, Australia Zoo and The Grateful Dead?
Strange how Gordo mentioned "chemical gloop inside a monkey brain" in that second podcast just as I was reading this story above on an Australian news site:-(
Probably a message there somewhere for my primitive faarrkin' monkey bird brain, right Gordo?-)
Application of Impossible Things?

No comments:

Post a Comment