Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 31, 2022

It's a Wonderful Life ... and Podcast?

The Greatest Gift- It's a Wonderful Life
All That You Can Take With You- It's a Wonderful Life
These two podcasts above of Josh Reeves' about the movie/book
'It's a Wonderful Life' hit my iPad well after Christmas 2021, but I have seen the movie years ago and am familiar with the story, so maybe I have to watch it next Christmas now, unless my guardian angel knows something that I don't;-)   
I like Josh Reeves' little podcast episodes, which I stumbled across when looking for podcasts about David Lynch oddly enough.
Maybe my guardian angel steered me to Josh's podcast a few weeks before Christmas?-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment