Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 9, 2022

Questioning Death ... and Life?

Questacon?
A few stories, recent podcasts/You Tube videos and old posts came together in my mind and life to create this post today. 
Last night in bed before I was going to sleep the most recent
'New Thinking Allowed' Apple podcast episode hit my iPad where Jeff Mishlove played the audio of his acceptance speech to winning an essay competition about the survival of bodily death, run by the Bigelow Institute, in Las Vegas on Jeff's 75th birthday on
December 4th, 2021, coincidentally enough.   
I watched the You Tube video when I got up this morning at the 'New Thinking Allowed' You Tube channel, as well as a You Tube where Jeff interviews Dr. Jeff in a hotel room about life after death.
When I heard Jeff say that the speech took place on his
75th birthday, an old post I wrote about Nicole Kidman's father and the song writer Joe Sample ('One Day I'll Fly Away') both passing away on the same day and both being 75 years old at the time came to mind -
Spookiest Nicole Kidman Sync Story of the Year and Everyone Missed It?
And this morning I saw in the Australian national news that Professor Michael Gore AO, founder of national science institution Questacon, had passed away in Australia's capital city of Canberra.
Ironically, as far as the content of my post here goes, the professor is pictured in that news story about his passing, pondering a bird figure balancing on his index finger:-) 
And I couldn't help thinking how it was another professor's birthday yesterday, even though he had long since left the building ... or had he?-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment