Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 3, 2022

Off With the Fairies?

Interview Highlights: Karen Kay
aka
The Fairy Lady (Part 2)
I must say that I'm very skeptical about there being real faeries/fairies in the "real" world, but I did find these two podcast episodes with the "Fairy Lady" interesting from a Jungian/pop-cultural angle, like in this old post -
Fairies, Aliens, DMT, Psychics and Shamans
Interview Highlights: Karen Kay
aka
The Fairy Lady (Part 1)
I'm just glad that I didn't buy any fairy lights from The Reject Shop to hang around my home at Christmastime, as my home might have gone up in flames like the house in NOS4A2:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment