Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 22, 2022

Meat Loaf Leaves the Ride Just as 'State Fair' Turns 60 in 2022?

Bat Out of Hell singer Meat Loaf dies aged 74
To be honest, while I thought Meat Loaf was a great singer, I didn't like his songs, but I did like him as an actor on the big screen.
And checking through his acting credits at his IMDB page I read that his first acting role was in the 1962 movie 'State Fair' which seems rather synchromystical considering that movie turns 60 in 2022 the Year of the Tiger, even though Meat Loaf has passed away in the Year of the Ox part of 2022
Boy in stands (uncredited
Singer
Fight Club/Robert Paulsen (as Meat Loaf Aday)
Played Barry Jeffries (as Meat Loaf Aday)
Not that I'm a fan of the 'Glee' TV show, but I thought I should mention that Meat Loaf starred in an episode back in 2010
(The Year of the Tiger BTW) 'The Rocky Horror Glee Show':-)

UPDATE:
MEAT LOAF Dead at 74 from Covid 19
Kind of ironic that the
'Bat Out of Hell' singer would die of Covid 19, which is said to have come from bats ... either from natural means or a weaponized bat virus out of a lab in China?

No comments:

Post a Comment