Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 1, 2022

The Matrix 4?

I find it ironic that the last movie I watched in a cinema in 2021 was 'The Matrix Resurrections' where most of the action took place in San Francisco this time, only to see that the city was closed for New Year's Eve last night.
My son chose to see the movie in a deluxe cinema because the seats are more socially distanced than in a normal cinema.
We had to wear masks in the cinema unless we were eating or drinking, and being a deluxe cinema most people were either eating or drinking throughout the whole movie.
So I thought this coming attraction poster in the foyer of the cinema with the catchphrase 'BRACE YOURSELF' was kinda what I was thinking about getting through the next few days without getting a positive test result:-) 
Now you know where I got the photo of the movie poster in my last post -
Countdown to 2022?
20 Years of 'The Matrix' and We are Plugged IN More Than Ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment