Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 12, 2022

The XXXX Dolphins?

A partnership between new NRL franchise the Dolphins and XXXX was announced today
I had to laugh when I saw that the Dolphins are now
the XXXX Dolphins:-)
From the October 9th, 2021 Courier Mail
I wrote a post in October last year about naming the
Dolphins football team and featuring the newspaper clipping pictured above with the headline under the dolphin of
GROG LIFELINE TAKEN AWAY, and now I see that the Dolphins have been given a grog lifeline in the form of a XXXX beer sponsorship:-)
The Deadly Red Dolphins?
The XXXX Dolphins may not be an official name for the club, but I kind of like it, and being a Sharks supporter myself I'm sure there will be times when I'm calling them the XXXXing Dophins:-)
Vitamin Beer?! XXXX Off!
Countdown to 2022?

No comments:

Post a Comment