Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 7, 2022

Books That Made Us?

I watched the ABC 3-part series 'Books That Made Us' on iView recently after reading the above Queensland newspaper article about the show's host Claudia Karvan, who travels around Australia talking to authors whose books Claudia is meant to have read.
I was also surprised to see Claudia in a Brisbane bookshop that I have bought a few books from and written about on this blog.
The Many Faces of COINcidence?
And while I haven't read most of the books featured in the show, I have personally met some of the authors interviewed in the show and read some of their other books.
To be honest most of the books featured in the show that I haven't read yet, I can't see myself rushing to read anytime soon.
Still, it's a show worth watching if you really are into books, like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment