Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 3, 2022

Christmasland 2?

The fake present fell off when I put it up this year:-)
Then it fell apart completely when I took it down:-( 
Pine-cones and Christmas
How my Christmas wreath used to look at first
My last Christmas decoration fell apart when I was taking my Christmas wreath off the front door for this season and I wondered if the universe was trying to tell me something here ... like to finally get around to watching the second season of
NOS4A2 or something?
Christmasland: A Psychedelic State?
Or maybe the universe is telling me not to shop at The Reject Shop anymore, because cheap sh#t doesn't last very long, just like
the forth coffee plunger I bought there where the bottom cracked from the heat of boiling water and the bottom fell out on
December 21st, 2021 last year.
Unlucky Friday the 13th ... Give Me a Break?
But it wasn't the end of the world ... that was December 21st, 2012, wasn't it?-)
My fourth and final Reject Shop coffee plunger
I even threw my CATS cup in the trash (thank God it was garbage collection day) as it was starting to chip around the rim of the cup, too.
Although it wasn't bought at The Reject Shop, it was bought when I last saw the stage play in Brisbane, and ironically Delta Goodrem was the lead CAT that night -
My Cat Sylvester (R.I.P.) and Memories (CATS) of the Future and the Past?
I'm over
CATS (the stage show, not real cats:-) since I found out the other day that CATS opened in London for the first time on my ex-wife's birthday that year 40 years ago now ... DOH!!
The Phantom of the Opera is now my favourite stage musical:-) 
I guess I'm not a CATS person now ... MEOW!
Well, I guess it has been a memorable holiday season for me with some memories I would rather forget and wipe from my life forever ... but I'll have to remember to get a new wreath for my front door come next Christmas:-)
I'm still a LIONS person though;-)
Peggy Lipton Passes Away on May 11?

No comments:

Post a Comment