Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 16, 2022

All Roads Lead to Kate Moss' Birthday?

Happy 48 Kate:-)
Kate was born in the Year of the Ox ... just:-)
Well, timing is everything, as I was listening yesterday to
Bob Saget's 100th episode of 'Bob Saget's Here For You' podcast where he was chatting to the only guest on his podcast that I have actually met face to face in real life ... Adam Duritz from
'Counting Crows' -
The Day the Music Died Recklessly?
In that podcast episode Adam tells Bob about getting invited to
Kate Moss' birthday party in the 'Viper Room' by Johnny Depp and friends, and Bob says "all roads lead to Kate Moss' birthday party."
Which made me wonder just when is Kate Moss' birthday?
When I looked up her Wikipedia page, I found out it is today?!
And I never realized until looking up Adam's Wikipedia page today to see how old he is that he is barely one month older than me, making him a Dragon like me and Russell Crowe:-) 
Kate Moss was born in the Year of the Ox, and Bob passed in the Year of the Ox.
Bob Saget's Here For You ... Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment