Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 17, 2022

The Tao of Beanz?

A Beanz Ying/Yang?
On the weekend I ducked into the supermarket to buy a 3-pack of baked beans, or even just 3 or 4 cans of the supermarket's
generic line of Beanz if there was any left.
The generic lines remind me of the 1984 movie 'Repo Man':-)
Most of the shelves of the Beanz section were rather empty, but I was surprised to see two 3-packs of Heinz Beanz left on the shelf right in the back near the wall, so I grabbed one.
Once I tore the plastic wrap off the three cans of Beanz at home I realized these were "no added sugar" Beanz, which maybe explains why these were still on the shelf?-)
It doesn't worry me though, as I have my Beanz on toast and smothered with hot sauce, so there isn't much taste difference to me, in fact, I might just grab the "no added sugar" ones from now on anyway.
To be honest I prefer the generic Beanz over Heinz Beanz anyway, as they are half the price and more volume.
And the 'Black & Gold' brand tends to go with my 2022 theme that I kicked the New Year off with.
A can of "no added sugar" Beanz is better than nothing I guess?-)
Just a pity they don't sell alcohol in Queensland supermarkets, I think;-)
Ruben Guthrie, Alcoholism and Bundaberg Rum?

No comments:

Post a Comment