Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 13, 2022

EradiCATing Covid 19 in 2022?

Trippin' balls?
The milestone represents one death for every 327 Americans?
I don't speak Chinese, so yesterday when I saw a picture of an Asian nurse with a needle on my kitchen wall calendar from Hong Kong I wondered what May 12, 2022 had to do with this picture, considering the Chinese government are trying to achieve the impossible with a Covid zero policy and having inferior vaccines to the west.
EradiCATing Covid 19 in 2022?
EradiCATing Covid 19 in 2022 all seems a bit of Pi in the sky thinking to me when it comes to the way China is going about it.
And as I half joked in my last post, a new Covid variant would probably be named Pi if WHO keep going down the Greek alphabet -
And considering Covid 19 was supposed to have broken out at a Chinese wet market (or lab methinks) this old 2019 post about the movie 'IT Chapter 2' being released in September 2019 ... along with God knows what else ... seems rather eerie in 2022 hindsight, don't you think, especially when they get together at the Chinese restaurant to discus how to tackle IT?-)  
IT's Not a Good Sign, Too?

No comments:

Post a Comment