Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 9, 2022

Happy Mother's Day 2022?

Yesterday
(May 8) in Australia was Mother's Day and Buddha's Birthday according to my Hong Kong wall calendar anyway, and I had to laugh when reading my blog post from last year -
Happy Mother's Day 2021?
The weeping Buddha at Fitzy's ... is gone
Because this year my sister booked a family table at Fitzy's once more, but the weeping Buddha, that I wrote about in 2018 is now gone:-( 
The crow butterfly at Fitzy's in 2018
There is Harmony in Everything, It's a Butterfly Who Waits for the World?
My Fungi (mushroom) pizza and Furphy beer
It would have been a miracle to see a crow butterfly flutter across the table this year, as my sister booked an inside table this year.
But mum still manged to win $290 on keno, while I managed to lose $30 on keno.
At least it was better than Mother's Day back in 2020 and my Sharkies pulled off a miracle win at the end of the day to make my day -
UNTOUCHED: Mother's Day in Oz?

No comments:

Post a Comment