Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 20, 2022

Quite Frankly Bookclub: Windswept House?

Gresham's Castle/Bishop Palace is Windswept House?
I'm only up to page 439, or at the start of chapter XXXIX so far and as I'm laying in bed this morning and listening to podcasts I was wishing that there were more podcasts to listen to about people who have read this novel to help me work out who these real "factional" characters were meant to be.
And guess what?
I find a podcast that wasn't in my search field last time called
'Quite Frankly BOOK CLUB: Windswept House' which seems to be an ongoing weekly podcast series that started in late April this year and the most recent one hitting Apple Podcasts on last Sunday focusing on chapters 26-29, so I'm ahead of them so far, but it's good to hear what these Roman Catholics (and traditional RCs by the sound of it) think of the book, as I'm not a Roman Catholic or even a follower of any religion really, even though I am a member of the Liberal Catholic Church, but haven't been for over a decade or more, and it's interesting to hear what Church insiders like these guys think of the book and the characters in the book and who they think they really are, I think. 
Windswept House, Session #2
Quite Frankly BOOK CLUB, Session #1: Windswept House
You can also watch the podcast through the above website I you prefer.
I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the podcasts to come out in the weeks ahead.
Gresham's Castle/Bishop Palace is Windswept House?
As I've written before, my interest in reading this book is the supposed Fatima cover-up by the Roman Catholic Church from the 60s, onward and just what Fatima was all about, if anything at all?
The Lady/The Fatima Prophecies?

No comments:

Post a Comment