Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 31, 2022

Just Another Tin Foil Hat ... or Just Another Hybrid Alien?-)

Hey, are those green eyes there?-)
Zelia Edgar talks UFOs, John Keel,
 Jacques Vallee, The X-Files
After writing my recent 'Talking Weird' post up which featured Zelia Edgar I went over to her 'Just Another Tin Foil Hat' You Tube channel and watched a few videos about subjects that took my fancy, but I noticed that in some You Tubes Zelia's eyes seemed to be green (like my eyes:-) and then they would appear dark brown to nearly black (especially when not wearing her glasses) , and I wondered what was going on
Hmm ... good movie I think too, by the way -
I figured that when Zelia is not wearing her glasses that she is probably wearing contact (pun intended there:-) lenses and that when she is wearing glasses that is her true eye colour ... which to my eye looks green ... and you know what they say about 
green eyes, don't you?-)
Then maybe I should be wearing glasses and a tin foil hat while watching her You Tubes and suggesting such a crazy things?

No comments:

Post a Comment