Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 8, 2019

IT's Not a Good Sign, Too?

It Chapter Two (2019)
Not that I'm saying that "the end is nigh", but I saw the movie
'IT: Chapter 2' the other night and the Chinese restaurant scene reminded me that this year the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival (AKA Moon Festival) takes place on Friday the 13th of September.
Not a very auspicious world sign I would think with those two days merging into one this year -
A Dark Moon Festival for 2019?
It Chapter Two (2019)
Very scary, scary, or not scary at all ... as a sign?-) 
Bill SkarsgΓ₯rd at an event for It Chapter Two (2019)
Bill, please?-)
Born August 9th?!
Maybe I'll just get take away on the 13th.
IT's All Good?!
Bill SkarsgΓ₯rd in It Chapter Two (2019)
Only Joking?

No comments:

Post a Comment