Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 12, 2022

42 ... and Bledsoe Said So?

Gone fishin'?-)
I don't know what to make of the Bledsoe's stories, but in my quest for some answers today I stumbled across "The ANSWER" ... well at least the answer if you are a Douglas Adams fan, who passed away 21 years ago to the day the Bledsoe's uploaded their latest episode of 'Bledsoe Said So' which just happens to be #42 (21+21=42, too;-)
Del Rey and the 11th of May Syncs
It's also the date of my ex-wife's birthday, so there's that too when it comes to my meaningless life:-)
The Lady and an owl?
Did that guy on the right just say"Hellier"?-)
Having just finished watching the two seasons of 'Hellier' recently I couldn't help thinking as I'm watching episode 42 of
'Bledsoe Said So' if these events are somehow related, and then that guy on the right at the 34th minute says "Hell Yeah!":-)
Sagittarius A*, the monster black hole in the
heart of our galaxy
?
Synchronicity, 42 and Owls?

No comments:

Post a Comment