Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 4, 2022

May the Fourth Be With You in 2022?

Luis Jimenez, UFO Threats |551|
I had not heard about Luis'
UFO podcast until the latest 'Skeptiko' podcast episode hit my iPad today on 'Star Wars Day' (May the 4th) and to be honest I didn't know who Luis was as an actor and had to look him up on IMDB.
Introduction to the channel
Normally I would probably have let this episode pass me by like the majority of recent 'Skeptiko' podcasts I don't bother listening to because the subject matter doesn't interest me, or I think the guest is a nut-bag along with what they are preaching, but hey, UFO threats hitting my playlist on Star Wars Day is kind of synchromystic, and then when I saw that Luis was in a '30 Rock' episode with 
Alec Baldwin called 'Dance Like Nobody's Watching' and I have a post coming up about Alec, not to mention I was sitting at my dining table where a banner with a dragon is hanging on the wall opposite me which says "happiness is a journey, not a destination, work like you don't need the money, love like you have never been hurt and dance like no one is looking" then how could I not fell I should have a listen?
Because who knows just who or what is watching you when you dance these days, right?-)
UFO Researcher and Attorney Shao Ma on the History and Specifics of UFO Reporting in China?

No comments:

Post a Comment