Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 22, 2022

Echoes of Eden and Other Myths and Truths?

#27.17 MU Podcast Paul Wallis
I stumbled across Paul Wallis's work and website when I heard him on a for once surprisingly good recent  'Mysterious Universe' podcast episode (the free part of the show that is) and then went and checked out Paul's own podcast show and You Tube channel.
Although I'm yet to read any of Paul's books.
Especially Paul's latest book 'Echoes of Eden' which appears to have been released exactly 26 years to the day of the current book that I'm reading, 'Windswept House':-)
Coincidence
?
I personally feel that The Bible is mostly mythological, but there is a baby in the bathwater there somewhere too, I feel ... but where is the question? 
I guess what intrigues me about
Paul is that he was high up in the Anglican Church and was a priest for 33 years according to what I have heard in podcasts he has been on.
Hmm ... 33?
Freemasons love the #33 supposedly and how
old was Jesus when he died, supposedly?-)
And quite frankly, I'm stunned by just how synchromystic the universe is, because just now I listened to the
'Quite Frankly Book Club episode #5' which just hit my iPad today May 22nd, 2022 (we are are day ahead of the USA over here in Oz) and what chapter have they caught up to?
Yeah, chapter 33:-)
"God" certainly does work in mysterious universal ways it seems:-)
"God" only knows what's going on down here I guess:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment