Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 15, 2022

Ghosts of Country Music and Other Mysterious Matters?

Mysterious Matters podcast
I don't know what personally drew me to have a listen to this podcast show:-)
I was actually doing a search for the 'Mysterious Universe' podcast on my iPad when I stumbled across the 'Mysterious Matters' podcast and decided to see what latest episodes were on offer there to have a listen to.
My North Star/Compass tattoo:-)
Ghosts of Country Music
The date April 25th grabbed my attention, because as I wrote in a recent post that it is ANZAC Day, the day us 
Australians & New Zealanders (Kiwis) remember the fallen -
But this podcast episode I listened to seems to have been an old 2016 episode re-loaded to April 25th, 2022 on the website, which is interesting timing considering the death of Naomi Judd on 
April 30th, 2022 -
Spend the Night ... And the Dead?
Most of us seem to be obsessed with ghost stories, and especially stories of ghosts and deaths of musicians who have literally played a part in the soundtracks of our own lives and those of our loved ones before we too become "ghosts" and memories.
Chris Knowles of 'The Secret Sun' blog comes to mind with his obsession of dead (and living) musicians, which I guess I'm obsessed by writing about on this blog, because he is so obsessed by it:-)
But since 'The Secret Sun' has gone all paywall and even more secretive I've drifted away from Chris' little cult-ish group of followers as the Sun seems to be setting on the paranoid old guy as he heads towards ghosthood, too:-)
I'm content to sit here and listen to the music and just watch the wheels...:-)
I must say that I was surprised to see Wynonna Judd was born in '64 on May 30th.
May 30th is one of those dates that I personally find eerie as I head towards the end of my time in this Earthly vessel, while following my own North Star.
True North (Star)?
And guess which book exchange my books authored by
Chris Knowles ended up in?-)  
Click on the link below to find out -

No comments:

Post a Comment