Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 18, 2022

Breakdown To Break Through?

How To Listen To Yourself | Cat Tweedie
I see that
Guy's latest podcast dropped the morning after Natalie 
Bassingthwaighte's new ABC TV series about art therapy and mental health 'Space 22' started ... coincidence?
I watched the first episode last night on the ABC TV network by accident (I wasn't planning on watching this show) and I'm hooked.
You can watch them for free after they air at the ABC's iView streaming website if you missed it.
Cat's eyes?-)
Cat Tweedie co-founded Sleepawake to help 18 to 24-year-olds have a space to learn embodiment and Cat facilitates women’s circles exploring life experiences through meditation and movement in community. Cat’s sculpture work can be found at cattweedieball.com.
YANG Copper / 72″ x 42″ x 3″
I love Cat's dragon sculpture, with me being born in the 
Year of the Dragon and my love of Chinese dragons -
Is that the luck dragon flying above the temple?-)
I just love seeing meaningful images in clouds.
CLOUD MOUNTAIN
Nice dragon tattoo there in 'Space 22':-)
When I saw Cat had used pinballs for the cricket's eyes it made me think of m 'Living Mirrors' post -

No comments:

Post a Comment