Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 26, 2022

The Catholic Talk Show, Fatima, Father Stu and Mark Walhberg, Too?

Unlike Mark Wahlberg I'm not a Roman Catholic, but my Nan and a few relatives and close friends of mine are/were, so what 
Roman Catholics believe I find interesting, even if I myself don't believe what they believe.
I've been reading
'Windswept House' which was written by a controversial ex-Jesuit priest/exorcist who passed away at the turn of the last century and who claimed that this novel is "faction" not fiction and the funny thing is reading his novel from the hindsight of 2022 it is amazing how close to the bone he hit from back in the mid-90s, not just with events from with inside the Catholic Church, but also from without.
What is it with Catholics and Ex-Catholics and Their Interest in the Paranormal and UFOs?
The Rite/Right Stuff?
And this novel mostly focuses on the 3rd secret of Fatima and Russia/Ukraine, which for obvious reasons has people reading the book once more.
Quite Frankly Bookclub: Windswept House?
Crackpot Podcast: The Three Secrets of Fatima
So I've been searching for podcast episodes to listen to about the 
3rd secret of Fatima from Catholic, Protestant, atheist, agnostic and even nut-bag "conspiracy theorists" podcasts to hear what they think happened in Fatima in 1917 and their theories about whether the 3rd secret of Fatima was really reveled, or not.
But I have to admit for an outsider I like listening to
'The Catholic Talk Show' to see and hear what Roman Catholics believe.
The thing that personally reeled me into listening to more of 
'The Catholic Talk Show' podcasts/You Tubes was seeing the 
Mark Wahlberg episode was uploaded on April 8th, which was the date my Roman Catholic Nan passed away on in the early 80s and is also the date of my father's (her son) birthday, and it was also the anniversary of JPII's Requiem Mass.
I guess that's a sign I should see 'Father Stu' now:-)
I wouldn't mind going on that
Fatima Pilgrimage that the 
Talk Show hosts (pardon the pun;-) are going to lead from November 5th (I must remember that date;-) this year, if I had the money (which I don't right now anyway)
I've always wanted to walk that pilgrimage track, even if it is only the last part like these guys are going to do in November.
But how does that old saying go again,
"if you want to make God laugh, tell God your plans"?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment