Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 30, 2020

SYNCHRONICITY - What Does it Mean? Am I Crazy?

Precursor to the I Ching?-)
I was watching the above Shaman Oaks video and I was thinking not the lame Jung/beetle/synchronicity story again for the millionth time, show me something new for heaven's sake.
Scarab/Dung Beetle/Christmas Beetle?-) 
Next minute I get this déjà vu feeling come over me when I see the beetle in that guy's palm, because it's my palm -
Christmas Beetle/Golden Scarab Sync
Synchronicity in Psychotherapy?
Time to call the synchronicity Police and have the Red Book thrown at Shaman Oaks maybe?-)
Synchronicities: The Evolving Self, the Personal Unconscious, and the Creative Process?
Owls, iPads, Crows and Trippy Messages?

UPDATE: July 1st, 2020
Reading my old 2014 post about the Christmas beetle crawling in through the roof vent, I realized it was also about a box of chocolates and a 'Forrest Gump' DVD rental.
Missy Higgins (top right)
The father of singer Missy Higgins has tested positive for coronavirus
In hindsight now, I nearly went to see Tom Hanks and his wife
Rita Wilson at a live show in my hometown of Brisbane in 2020, when unbeknownst to anyone on the night that they both were positive to Covid 19 at the time -
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."?
[Rita?-]Wilson the Volleyball in Cast Away (2000)
Tom Hanks and the Little BIG House Synch/Sink?
Tom Hanks voices Woody
CARL REINERoceros and a MELephant in the Room?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment