Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 19, 2023

Father Bob Passes Away on St. Emma's Feast Day?⛪

Sad news today with the passing of Father Bob on April 19 (Saint Emma's feast day), which seems appropriate, considering Saint Emma's concern for the poor was legendary.
You'll always be a saint in my book Father Bob -
Saint Bob
Not that Emma though, who just turned 33 years old on the 15th of April;-)
The last movie I saw at the cinema was on Easter Sunday'The Pope's Exorcist' based on the life of Father Gabriele Amorth, who advised people not to read the Harry Potter books:-P
Oddly enough, Russell Crowe's birthday fell on Good Friday this year.
But I take religion with a pinch of salt ... and some Holy Water ... just in case;-)
I'm going to see 'Evil Dead Rise' at the cinema this weekend with my youngest son (who is 28), who has read all of the Harry Potter books and seen all the movies when he was young.
So, I'll see you on the other side Father Bob ... if I'm allowed in, that is;-)
Evil Dead Rise in 2023?πŸ§ŸπŸ‘»πŸ•³πŸ‡

No comments:

Post a Comment