Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 29, 2023

The Book of the Hopi by Frank Waters Turns 60 years Old This Year?πŸŒŠπŸ‡πŸ°

Thanks to a recent 'The Secret Sun' post featuring some Hopi like imagery and a New Dawn magazine article I recently read I remembered I had bought another copy of Frank Waters 1963 'Book of the Hopi' a few years ago and placed it in my bookcase to re-read again now that I'm an adult.
One of the first books I ever bought and read from 'The Circle Bookstore' (a New-Agey type spiritual bookshop in the Brisbane CBD ... long since closed) when I was about 15 years old was 
Frank Waters 1963 'Book of the Hopi', for no reason other than I had grabbed the bookshop's book catalogue and decided I would work my way through the list of categories in alphabetical order, and this book was listed in the 'American Indian' category, which was at the top of the list.
That book is just over a year older than I am, and Frank Waters has long since left this mortal coil.
I remember catching the bus to the city and buying the book and then catching the train to the Eagle Farm racetrack to meet my father before the first horse race of the day started and reading the first few chapters in the grandstand while I was waiting for my father to show up.
I read the rest of the book over the next few days after that, not really knowing what to make of it, so it will be good reading the book in 2023, now that so much water has passed under the bridge:-)
The Mysterious Rabbit Hole of the Universe?πŸ‘½πŸ•³πŸ°πŸ›Έ
I find it amusing that Chris Knowles' little siren Elizabeth Frazer was born the same year 'Book of the Hopi' was published ... 1963, the Year of the Water Rabbit>;-)
Elizabeth Fraser (born 29 August 1963)
Released 1975, the Year of the Rabbit
Down 'The Secret Sun Institute' Rabbit Hole and Jaws Will Drop in 2023?πŸ‡πŸ¦ˆπŸ•³πŸ°
I wonder if Roger Waters is related to Frank Waters?-)
I see Roger turns 80 in September 2023?!
As long as he keeps breathing, that is;-)
The Dark Side of the Moon Turns 50 in 2023, the Year of the Rabbit?πŸ‡πŸŒˆπŸ°

No comments:

Post a Comment