Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 12, 2023

AgENDa Beer?πŸ‘§πŸ‘¦πŸ¦…

Seeing this
news story (above) today on an Australian news site about the Bud Light blood bath made me think of Chris Knowles' recent 'Secret Sun' post about Kid Rock/Bud Light:-)
Bud Light suffers bloodbath as longtime and loyal
consumers revolt against transgender campaign
Especially when the news article mentioned Chris' beloved childhood town of Braintree in that article:-)
I'm no Trump fan, or "Woke" fan, but I'm sick of advertisers and corporations shoving "Woke" themes down viewers throats.
March 20 is World Frog Day?🌈🐸
I have nothing against transgenders, but I think it's good to see a big back-fire from time to time when consumers vote with their dollar$ to $how these corporations that they are awake to their "WOKE" bandwagons.
Personally, Bud Heavy has never really impressed me in the past, either -
A Tale of the Two Wolves?🐺🐺
Down 'The Secret Sun Institute' Rabbit Hole and Jaws Will Drop in 2023?πŸ‡πŸ¦ˆπŸ•³πŸ°

UPDATE: April 13th, 2023
Left is Not Woke: Susan Neiman
I used to say that I was just left of center when it came to politics, but now I'd rather say I was a centerist, as I don't want to be seen as right or left anymore.
"You can not hope to make progress by sawing at the branch you don't know you are sitting on"
Susan Neiman

UPDATE: April 14th, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment