Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 3, 2023

Seeing Things Like Treasures & Trinkets on Grass?πŸ§šπŸ‘Ό

Angel wings/pose?
I found this
angel/fairy pin (above) among the grass in a public park a few weeks back, at first glance thinking it was a $2 gold coin.
I was wondering where I had seen an image of an angel/fairy sitting with folded arms around their knees?
And when I was writing up my last post and saw 'The Big Chill' poster I noticed that Meg Tilly's Chloe character looked very similar to that pin if I envisioned Kline's pant leg as a wing.
Maybe I just need to chill out and watch the movie once more?
I noticed a book called 'The Vatican Connection' on the bookshelf behind Nick (William Hurt) as he starts to film himself in the scene below and there is Chloe sitting on the stairs casting shadows on the wall that look a bit like wings?
William Hurt Dies One Week Short of His 72nd Birthday?
Legendary 'You're the Voice' Co-songwriter and Procol Harum Lyricist Keith Reid Has Died?πŸ₯ΆπŸ‘Ό

No comments:

Post a Comment