Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 7, 2023

Anna Karenina is Claimed by Many to be the World's Greatest Novel?!πŸ“šπŸš†

I've only just started listening to
'Anna Karenina' being read to me on a free Apple Podcast from Loyal Books (and where is 238 episodes to listen to altogether), but I did watch the 1935 movie starring Greta Garbo and Fredric March (on the last day of March 2023 ironically) and can't say I was impressed with that movie.
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
Especially since I bought that movie, because I thought I might watch it more than once, since renting it twice would cost more than owning the movie:-(
This was one of the first movies I have watched starring Fredric March, even though I wrote a post about his movies in this old 2013 post linked below -
Fredric March and March Syncs
Fredric March (August 31, 1897April 14, 1975)
But I have recently finished listening to 'War and Peace' being read to me, so I know Tolstoy is a great writer, so I hope this novel of his lives up to the hype I've heard about the book on other podcasts.
And on the subjects of war and peace and the sinking of the Titanic -
Still Following the White Rabbit?Why Read War and Peace in 2023 When You Can Listen to it and Watch it?πŸ’£☮πŸ•ŠπŸ‡πŸ°
'1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die'
I did find it synchromystic that Fredric March died on the anniversary of the Titanic being hit by an iceberg and Greta Garbo died on the 
anniversary of the Titanic actually sinking.
Sir Gyles Isham, 12th Baronet
(31 October 190329 January 1976)
I find it ironic that Gyles Isham, the actor who played Konstantin Demitrievitch Levin (a character said to be modeled off Tolstoy himself) in the 1935 movie, was born in 1903, the Year of the Rabbit/Cat and passed away on January 29th, 1976, the last day of the Year of the Rabbit/Cat for that Chinese New Year:-)
Fredric March also passed away in that same Chinese zodiac year (1975-76).

No comments:

Post a Comment