Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 22, 2023

Ryan Reynolds' Wrexham FC Could Be Playing in the Big Leagues in 2024, the Year of the Dragon?πŸ‰⚽🐲

I've not seen the
Disney documentary about Wrexham FC charting the club's highs and lows over the club's history, but I have read the odd news story about Ryan Reynolds' part ownership of the struggling Welsh football club, such as this current one below today at the BBC news website.
Why, Why, Why Deliliah?πŸ‰πŸ—‘πŸ²
Russell Crowe is also a Dragon, as am I, but I'm not a part owner of a football club, unless you count my Cronulla Sutherland Sharks and Brisbane Lions memberships:-)
Russ' Rabbitohs Eclipse the Black Cats on the Night of the New Moon?πŸ˜ΏπŸ°πŸŒ‘
I'm not a Mormon, I just threw the above video in for a bit of a laugh:-P
Kenneth Anger Was Born in the Year of the Rabbit ... Just?πŸ‡πŸŽ¬πŸ°πŸŒ‘πŸŒž
Remember 2012 the last Year of the Dragon was meant to be
THE END, too?-)
Wrexham A.F.C.
Wrexham are also known as the Red Dragons.
And 2024 will mark 200 years since the club officially kicked off, by the look of their badge.
Who'd Have Imagined Dragons Being on Top of the World Down-under?-)
What's Up with the Year of the Rabbit, Doc?πŸ’ŠπŸ‡πŸŒˆπŸ°
The Coventry City Flag
Coventry Junior 22/23 Home Shirt
I'm a Spurs fan now, but the team I first liked to follow as a young soccer player was Coventry City, because their strip was similar in style and colour to the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks rugby league strip, as I wrote in this recent post -
David Vaughan Icke (born 29 April 1952)
Oddly enough, David Icke was born in 1952, the Year of the Dragon, making him somewhat reptilian, don't you think?-)
If I was stinkin' rich and had a pick at which English football team I'd like to buy and raise from the ashes into a Premier League club, it would be David Icke's old football club Coventry City -

UPDATE: 23rd April, 2023
Looks like Wrexham will be in the big leagues now in 2023/24, but Will it turn out to be the Year of the Dragons for them in 2024?-)

UPDATE: April 24th, 2023
Having only watched the pilot episode of the Apple + TV series, I can't help but see a similarity between the Wrexham saga and the fictional 'Ted Lasso' show.
... And the World is Like an Apple Whirling Silently in Space?

UPDATE: April 24th, 2023
Is this news story above part of a Disney + celebration of the Wrexham Red Dragons winning promotion to the big leagues?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment