Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 23, 2023

Supernatural Causes or Just Coincidence?🌈☔⛈πŸ•³πŸ‡

I read in a recent newspaper article that, "researchers say supernatural beliefs are often used to try to explain natural events such as storms or disease outbreaks, and people tend to do this far more often for natural events than for social occurrences, such as theft or murder".
Watch stunning EarthCam clip of NYC lightning strike
A Massive Bolt Hit the One World Trade Center Building in New York City, Lighting Up the Sky on Saturday Night?☔⛈
Organisers say the crew of the yacht Celeste
is safe and no injuries have been reported
Lightning strikes descending towards
the
Brisbane CBD on Good Friday
The weekend I saw
'Sceam VI' at the cinema with my youngest son who had just come back from New York I took the above photo of the Brisbane CBD from a gazebo in a park overlooking South Bank where the cinema complex was, and then I saw the picture at the ABC news site on Good Friday of lightning striking buildings in the Brisbane CBD, when I had already planned to see 'The Pope's Exorcist' with my son at the same cinema on Easter Sunday -
Scream VI in New York ... and Australia?πŸ’€πŸ˜±
Oddly enough, Russell Crowe's birthday fell on Good Friday this year:-)
Naturally, I think God is just having a laugh:-P
The Pope's Exorcist?⛪πŸ“ΏπŸ£πŸ°
Tonight I'm going to see 'Evil Dead Rise' with my son, so I might need to take a shock-proof umbrella along with me?-)
I saw
Roger Hodgson sing 'Had a Dream' from his 'In the Eye of the Storm' album in 2013 at the Byron Bay Bluesfest held over that Easter Weekend and right before Roger started singing the heavens opened up as much as they had all day, including afterwards that day as well.
Just as Roger got on stage there was one fork of lightning hit pretty close by and a massive rumble of thunder soon followed, but that was it.
Just the one strike.
 -

UPDATE: April 24th, 2023
I have to say that 'Evil Dead Rise' earns its R rating (in Australia that rating means no one under 18 years old is allowed in) and afterwards the heavens poured down around me and my son as we ate dinner at a lakeside table at Grill'd.
Ours were the only two dry seats at the table that the umbrella above the deck protected from the downpour, oddly enough.
But no thunder or lightning strikes I'm happy to say, thank heavens;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment