Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 18, 2023

Asperger's Are Us/Them ... But Who is a Neurotypical?πŸ§ πŸ™‹

I just Binge-d watched the Mark Duplass produced HBO TV series 'On Tour with Asperger's Are Us' because I'm reading the 3rd and final book in the Rosie series called 'The Rosie Result'.
And because I like watching and reading about anyone who is crazy enough to travel as a group in an RV across country, whether considered a neurotypical or not -
I'm also a fan of the Duplass Brother's comedy 'Jeff, Who Lives at Home', which was made 12 years ago in 2011, the Year of the Rabbit -
SIGNS That I'm Not Going Crazy?
Reading
 'The Rosie Result' from a 2023 (Year of the Rabbit) perspective I find amusing, especially since this book was written in 2019 BC (Before Covid;-) when anti-vaxxers weren't real big news like they would become during the global pandemic -
I had three covid shots, before I actually got covid, so I guess you know which side of that augment I'm on, even though I ended up catching it eventually?-)
And if Graeme had have substituted ZOOM for Skype on page 84 that scenario would have been right at home in the 2020 global lockdown:-)
Page 86 of 'The Rosie Result'
Zoom (software)
I'm not sure if my old mate at 'The Secret Sun' blog, Chris Knowles is on the spectrum or not, but I bet his mind will flip when he sees that Skype turns 20 on the same day Liz Fraser turns 60;-)
Down 'The Secret Sun Institute' Rabbit Hole and Jaws Will Drop in 2023?πŸ‡πŸ¦ˆπŸ•³πŸ°
I had not heard of the word
"neurotypical" until reading the Rosie books and listening to Graeme Simsion discuss his books at a live event and on various podcasts -
"Confronting my grandmother the Baba Yaga"?
I'm not sure I have ever met someone I would consider a "neurotypical", as I feel everyone is somewhere on the "Autism Spectrum", even if it is only just slightly.
I'm no shrink, but I believe I'm yet to meet a "normal" minded person on this planet.
But maybe that's just the way my mind thinks?-)
Amanda Palmer ... that name rings a bell ... it will probably come to me before too long?-)
Missy Higgins and Oz (Part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment