Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 14, 2023

Evil Dead Rise in 2023?πŸ§ŸπŸ‘»πŸ•³πŸ‡

I'm looking forward to seeing Lily Sullivan from 'MENTAL' and Morgan Davies from 'The Tree' star in this latest Evil Dead movie.
I've never met Alyssa Sutherland, even though she is from my hometown of Brisbane, like Lily is, too.
Oddly enough Alyssa, me and Bruce (Springsteen ... not Campbell) were all born on September 23:-)
Bruce Blasts BrizVegas
Lily
has come a long way since I saw her at a Q and A screening in Brisbane of 'MENTAL' back in 2012 -
Mental Syncs
I can't wait to see Lily in 'Monolith' this year, too.
2023, the Year of the Rabbit ... or the Cat?πŸ‡πŸ˜»
I thought I'd throw in the above 2018 pearl commercial featuring Lily, as I know how much my old 'The Secret Sun' blogging mate loves pearly things;-)
AgENDa Beer?πŸ‘§πŸ‘¦πŸ¦…

No comments:

Post a Comment