Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 6, 2023

The Pope's Exorcist?⛪πŸ“ΏπŸ£πŸ°

This movie looks interestingly weird to me ... so I'll have to go and see it I guess?
Maybe over the Easter holidays?-)
I've not heard of Gabriele Amorth until now, but some of the stuff he is quoted as saying makes me laugh, like this quote below from Wikipedia -
"At a film festival in Umbria (where he was invited to introduce the 2011[the Year of the Rabbit] film about Exorcism called The Rite), he is quoted as saying that yoga is satanic because it leads to practice of Hinduism and "all eastern religions are based on a false belief in reincarnation" and "practicing yoga is satanic, it leads to evil just like reading Harry Potter."":-P
'The Exorcist' turns 50 in 2023 by the way, with a re-boot on the way.

UPDATE: April 7th, 2023
Luckily, I rarely have to pay $20 to see a movie, but even the $9.50 I usually fork out at the cinemas I go to may be a price too high to pay, according to the first review I have read about 'The Pope's Exorcist'.

UPDATE: April 10th, 2023
It didn't scare me, but I thought it was a good popcorn flick like 'The Conjuring' movies I saw over the last 10 years -
Spirituality Battles Depression?πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment