Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 15, 2023

Pocket Money?πŸ’°πŸ’ΈπŸ€‘

I was doing some volunteer work for a
"good-will" type organization the last few weeks, where people donate goods and clothing to the store and workers like me have to sort through the clothes and goods to see if they are saleable for the shop or have to get put into recycling bags to be shipped off overseas for recycling ... or binned.
I always sort through the pockets of suits that people have donated just in case they have left a spare note in the pocket.
One day last week I found a suit in the donation bin and as I went to feel the pocket said a little humourous wish to myself like "come on God, show me the MONEY", and as I felt the inside pocket felt some paper in the pocket.
When I pulled it out it was an invitation to a senior's ball for
ADAM MONEY:-)
Doh!!!
Be Careful What You WISH For?!
And I could have done with a real note or two this week to pay my dental bill:-(
A Tooth Fairy-Story?🦷🧚

No comments:

Post a Comment