Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 3, 2023

The Rosie Effect?πŸ“–πŸŒΉ

I wrote about finding a copy of 'The Rosie Effect' in a neighbourhood lending library/exchange at West End in Brisbane after finding out 'The Burrow' no longer have their book corner in operation anymore in this recent post -
#7 is my life path number coincidently:-)
The writing is still on the wall, but no books
There was some new trippy art on the walls though:-)
Well, I have since read the book and returned it back to the West End neighbourhood lending library/exchange yesterday, after eating pizza at 'The Burrow' and finding out there are still no books to exchange in 'The Burrow'.
 The West End neighbourhood 
l
ending library/exchange:-)
I even threw in my copy of 'It's a Wonderful Life' since it is mentioned in the end of the book.
My old copy of 'Siddhartha'
I even placed my copy of Herman Hesse's 'Siddhartha' on the book exchange shelf, only to find out someone had donated their copy as well.
Life is Like a River🚣‍♂️?
The other copy I saw on the self Yesterday
What are the odds?
I also donated my old copy of
'The Wolfen', which I finally finished reading a couple of weeks ago, after my first visit -
The Twin Towers, Whitley Strieber and [The] Wolfen?πŸΊπŸ‘½
When I was reading the book, I found two old Tiger Air tickets from a previous reader/owner of the book.
That airline ceased flying in 2017, but I still thought it was a sign that I should fly to Singapore in 2024, as I noticed my book about Singapore has a similar running figure in the top lefthand corner of the cover as to the figure on 'The Rosie Effect' cover.
Plus, the titles of both books are white on a sky blue background:-)
Just Flamin' Go?πŸ”₯🦩
I also saw
'Scream VI' with my youngest son after having lunch at 'The Burrow' and going to the book exchange, even though he already saw it about a week ago in New York -
I'm still yet to finish reading
'The Monopoly Companion', but at least I have now made a start on 'The Rosie Result' -

No comments:

Post a Comment