Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 27, 2023

The Year of the Stray Hot Water Cat?🐱🚰

I saw today's 'Mystical Underground' post and tought about the stray cat I saw on my hot water system a few weeks ago, who likes to drop in on me every now and then -
I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat ... Did I Manifest That?-)
The Mystical Underground: Bootsie
I hadn't seen this little stray
black cat pretty much all of last year and the beginning of this year, thinking a carpet snake had maybe swallowed the cat 
one night last year, and then a few weeks ago the cat popped up on my hot water system as I was in the laundry room doing some washing:-)
2023, the Year of the Rabbit ... or the Cat?πŸ‡πŸ˜»

No comments:

Post a Comment