Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 16, 2019

Tiffany-twisted?

I just read this post at 'The Red-Dirt Report' -
Tiffany-twisted
that is well worth a read and had me thinking about my recent post about the Henry Mancini song 'Moon River' sung by
Audrey Hepburn (whose birthday is May the 4th) in
'Breakfast at Tiffany's'
The Never Ending Flow of the NOW?
My Schrodinger's Cat 'Moon River' music box;-)
Andrew writes in his Red-Dirt Report, "Henley sings the words “Tiffany-twisted” and as I glance up I am staring right across May Avenue over at the recently-refurbished, 12-story
Tiffany Retro Apartments building, which was originally built in 1966 as the Tiffany House apartments at 5505 N. Brookline and overlooking Northwest Expressway and part of the few residential apartment towers built in Oklahoma City in the mid-20th century.".
Andrew also writes, "And Plowman himself, when asked by a reporter from The Oklahoman about the name “Tiffany,” he claimed he could not remember.
Now, regarding the “Tiffany-twisted” reference in “Hotel California” – well, it is a reference to the New York-based luxury jewelry company, Tiffany & Co., which was founded in 1837 and is headquartered at 727 Fifth Avenue in New York City. Trump Tower is at 721-727 Fifth Avenue - literally next door!
And Trump's daughter with Marla Maples is named Tiffany.
Synchromystically, the Tiffany is in the shadow of the larger
New York Life building to its west. Hmmm ..."
Andrew's post at the Red-Dirt Report has sent me down some whole new rabbit holes, which all go into my overflowing  mental "future posts in-box".
I'm starting to feel my computer room is a room in 'Hotel California' right now;-)
42 Minutes Podcast 11.12.14 Bonus 17: Andrew W. Griffin Dopey Little Tykes, The Stalks
Visit: "Maize/maze" at reddirtreport.com
Topics: King Lear, Children Of The Corn, 2001, The Earthling, Twister, Contact, The Kick, Naomi Klein, The Fountain, Robin Williams, Dreams, 2037, Manifest Destiny, 1989.

The Dude writing a 69 cents cheque on 9/11?
I guess if you wanted to take down a tower a 'Rock Catapult' would come in handy;-)
I wrote about seeing Don Henley play at my local winery back in 2017 and he was giving Trump heaps -
I notice Don has the middle name of Hugh, which reminds me of the Boy from Oz for some reason -
Hugh Jackman, Aleister Crowley, The Beatles and The Beast?
42 Minutes podcast 01.14.14 Episode 119: Andrew W. Griffin Red Dirt Report
Topics: Red, Duran Duran, Andras Jones, The Shining, Twister, Rio, Jung, The Red Book, Communisim, Oklahoma & Red Dirt.
Rock on Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment