Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 9, 2018

This Jungian Life?

Synchronicity
7 June 2018 
This Jungian Life
Hmm ... was it just a coincidence that I stumbled across this new podcast or could it have been a synchronicity that I typed the word "synchronicity" into the search engine and this show appeared on my window?
That question really bugs me when I think about it ... or should that be scarabs me?-)
I notice the first episode in 'This Jungian Life' is titled 'S#1thole' [I edited the title just a little], so maybe dung beetles me would be the better term for me to use, rather than scarab?
Only kidding, as Americans would say, but I was having a ball cracking dung beetle jokes.
Although making Jungian jokes about dung beetles is probably as wise as rolling s#it uphill?-) 
"Eavesdrop on three Jungian analysts as they engage in lively, sometimes irreverent conversations about a wide range of topics.
Join them for discussion of news events, family dynamics, personal issues and more as they share what it’s like to see the world through the depth psychological lens provided by Carl Jung.
Half of each episode is spent discussing a dream submitted by a listener."
I just wonder if "certified Jungian analysts" means that they all have a certificate in Jungian analysis, or whether that just means that they are all nuts?-)
I'm going to put my headphones on and lay down of the couch now and have listen to some of their other podcast episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment